Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Jeffrey Silverstein Barking Babies | Bow Wow Babies | Dog Grooming

From Google Reviews

"In one word terrible! I called to schedule the appointment to get my cocker spaniel groomed I asked the price and was told $55.00. Upon picking my dog up my husband was charged $75.00, when I called and spoke to the man who quoted me $55.00 the day before he told me I have a "Large" cockerspaniel (mind you he's 32lbs) and they charged more. When I asked why I wasn't informed of the price increase before performing the job and that I would like him to honor the quoted amount I was told I was abusive and he's not honoring anything and he'd rather not have my business at all and very childishly hung up on me, I of course called back and as the same man answered the phone he yelled to his co-workers, "people like that will of course call back" I asked people like who? People who don't appreciate being told one thing and charged another? He then told me to dispute the charge then and have a nice life.......While the groomer was a nice woman and did a good job I will never recommend that place to anyone, unless you want a surprise check at the end, stay away from this place. THEY DO BAD BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!"   Here is actual link


No comments:

Post a Comment